Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitty - FREE to GOOD home ONLY!

Options
  • 01-12-2006 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Can you help Binx?

Binx came to us just before Halloween. He was a stray, obviously an abandoned housecat, and there was no way my husband and I were going to let a little defenseless black cat roam around on Halloween, so we took him in.

Unfortunately, we just don't have the space to keep another cat permanently - we have three which will be joining us from the US after the holidays - and we need to find a loving, suitable home for the Binx-cat.

He has been to the vet and is up to date on all of his vaccinations, but he has not yet been neutered. According to the vet, he is probably around 18 months old, has put on a healthy bit of weight since being recovered, has no fleas, ear mites, or health problems. He is an excellent housecat, well mannered, sometimes a bit vocal around dinner time. Binx is extremely affectionate and loves people and attention very much; he will curl up at your feet wherever you are and follows me around the house like a shadow.

We love Binx very much, but the house is too small for four! Is there room in your house for this guy?

DSC_0002.jpg

He's extremely photogenic, too!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Where are you based ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gwenneh

Ah yes, forgot that bit! We are in Greystones, Co. Wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Gwenneh, I have two potential takers for Binx.

Both in Greystones and both are cat-owners already.

I'm just waiting for one or the other to give me the nod and then I'll arrange to collect him!

Ah, that's brilliant! Just keep me posted. :)

Hi Mike,

Any word from these potential takers? We're getting closer to the zero hour when he has to find a home before our other girls come back and I'd really like to see him settled in before then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement