Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reset 6310i

• 01-12-2006 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the reset code is for a 6310i phone? want to restore to factory defaults!! thanks

Also would it be the same code for a 6021?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the default for both is 12345

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

the default for both is 12345

Thanks, anyway on Nokia to reset the whole phone so it deletes all the contacts etc? you can do on SE phones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Big Nelly wrote:
    Thanks, anyway on Nokia to reset the whole phone so it deletes all the contacts etc? you can do on SE phones

Done, too used to SE myself can never find option on Nokia's!!

Advertisement