Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside Arm

Options
  • 01-12-2006 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm getting a tattoo on the underside of my arm from wrist to elbow. Problem is not sure what to get. Any suggestions or websites i could visit would be most helpfull.
    wuzzie:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Maybe have the tattoo in mind, rather than where you want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Get some cool chinese writing!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭CorsetRibbons

holy god, don't get chinese writing. that's common as muck. Get a swirling array of stars and little skulls and music notes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

holy god, don't get chinese writing. that's common as muck. Get a swirling array of stars and little skulls and music notes :)

I'm guessing he was extracting the urine.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go to a tattooist and check their folders etc.
    You can also ask what's in fashion.

However, this is the wrong approach, a tattoo should come from within you, a message or symbol that you will be able to show off when you're fifty.
    Think about the important things in your life - is there something there you could use? All of my tattoos are dreamt up this way, no-one is in fashion but I get a compliments still.

Or just go with an Irish cross... whatever dude.

• Advertisement
Advertisement