Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Pike....anyone been out ?

Options
  • 01-12-2006 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

I've got a week off from work & looking for some good location for winter Pike...anyone been out recently or heard of spots that are fishing well ??

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I've been very lazy since i packed up the coarse fishing gear at the beginning of October, just been out piking once and had a 5lb'er. Will be trying to get out a couple of times before the end of the year as the freezer is chock full of mackeral and herring, need to make room for all the leftover breadcrumb that'll be around the place at christmas :)

If you didn't mind spending the money to do it, spend a few days in Castle Leslie in Monaghan, the lake is full of good pike and it is well worth the money in my opinion.

Advertisement