Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirai TV from Laptopsdirect

Options
  • 01-12-2006 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

I bought one of these TVs last week .When it was delivered there was a hole in the box and the casing on TV was badly broken.I am currently trying to arrange collection of it.

I dont think this will be too much off a problem they have agreed to pick it up.
    I dont want a replacement i want a refund .

When they sent Through the RMA it has a credit on it for the price of the TV but not the 1% cc handling fee or the del charge.
    I havent brought this up with them yet ,I want to get the TV back before i start arguing about 30 odd Euro.

Am i entitled to a full refund ie what i paid or, should i accept the price of the TV?

Where would i stand if i waited for them to recieve the TV and then just charge back the card

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You are entitled to all of it, it was their courier who broke it . As their courier is incompetent you now reasonably fear their ability to deliver a replacement without handling damage . email odca@entemp.ie for details.

Advertisement