Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to buy Bear in Blue House toy

Options
  • 01-12-2006 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone know where I can buy a Bear in The Big Blue House cuddly toy?

None of the toy shops in Limerick seem to stock anything by him ?

- Also the ones online seem to be cheap knock-offs that don't even resemble the bear ?

- Can't seem to find a shop on the official site [bizarre I know] Can anyone help please !?!?!?!? A link or else info. on an actual shop would be great.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Smiths and argos have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

Yep as above smyths are very good for branded toys such as bear, or bob or barney etc etc

Think their website is www.toys.ie but as far as i remember they only list special offers on it.

Smyths in Jervis St, Dublin is open til 11pm monday to Friday in the run up to xmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hey - thanks folks - Asked twice in Smyths with no result - will try at the other one here in Lim. hopefully with more success and try Argos.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 vawns

Raiser wrote:
    Hey - thanks folks - Asked twice in Smyths with no result - will try at the other one here in Lim. hopefully with more success and try Argos.... :D

Hiya,

Have you tried Ebay? I bought my little girl a bear in the big blue house teddy and dvd from there a few months ago. Only thing is you have to make sure that if you buy from ebay it's brand new, CE marked and still in its origional packaging.

Hope you manage to track one down!

Hey Vawns - thanks for that will start searching - Argos and Smyth both let me down on my lunch break today.

P.S. Thanks also re. the safety advice - don't want a toxic bear rip-off made in Chernobyl ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

Wud have though smyths would have had them, will keep an eye out round town, if i see any will let u know.

U cud also try the early learning centre, they may have one.

Thanks MyBaby:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Is there any Bear in the Big Blue House toys available?

Advertisement