Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm now with BT - when do Eircom stop sending bills?

Options
  • 01-12-2006 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

I've just received a bill from Eircom. There are no charges just a credit covering the period when BT took over from them. I'm now on BT Broadband & Total Talk. When checking my online Eircom account it says next billing date 25/1/07. When do they stop sending bills :confused: ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

You will probably get a reply from the Broadband section man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Moved post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

muffinhead wrote:
    I've just received a bill from Eircom. There are no charges just a credit covering the period when BT took over from them. I'm now on BT Broadband & Total Talk. When checking my online Eircom account it says next billing date 25/1/07. When do they stop sending bills :confused: ?
    I'd imagine you won't get a next bill from eircom. That date on the account is probably just standard. I would have thought your online eircom account would have stopped working though since you are no longer a customer of theirs.

When did BT take over the line?

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭muffinhead

jor el wrote:
    Moved post.

Thanks Cloud :cool: !
    jor el wrote:
    When did BT take over the line?

Line rental was taken over on 19th October.

I'm still waiting for the paper version of the bill, from BT, which was issued on the 24th November. Also, I have noticed that they have put the wrong Eircom account number on the BT bill although all calls and dates seem to be correct :confused: .

Advertisement