Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in North County Dublin are you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 steven08

Balbriggan for the last 8 years

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Originally a Lucan lass but living in Balbriggan for the last 4 years. Despite the low opinion some people seem to have about the town I like it and would be in no rush to leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭rferguson

Rush here:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Carter12

Previously Ballymun and Lusk for the past 2 years. Cant settle :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Kinsealy/Swords 5 Years Now I'm in Drynam Hall (someone else can figure out were it is I can't be arsed) .

Originally from Ringsend crossed the river and won't go back (except for a few pints)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

billyhead wrote: »
    Originally Artane. Now Rush. But the way things are going with the 1000 houses planned to be build in Rush the area will be like Artane in a few years i.e a concrete jungle.

Is that Artane the new Coolock? Only joke. Was a Coolock head myself. Few of my mates live in coolock close and they changed the name of the road and imagined they were from Artaine. Funny looking back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Portmarnock for 3 years, and love it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Portmarnock for 3 years, and love it.
    Which part? I'm up in the Links complex. Living here 2 years nearly. I also live here for the first fifteen years of my life and can remember easily when none of these apartment complexes existed (but Tony still owned Centrepoint).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Malahide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Eoineo wrote: »
    Malahide originally been in Balbriggan for the past 6 years - a definite improvement. ;)

How so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

ixoy wrote: »
    Which part? I'm up in the Links complex. Living here 2 years nearly. I also live here for the first fifteen years of my life and can remember easily when none of these apartment complexes existed (but Tony still owned Centrepoint).

Not too far from you - am in Seabrook Manor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

ixoy wrote: »
    Good aul Tony, i'm nearly 30 now and he still knows my name from when i was a kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭shu

Skerries, last 15 years.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Kiera wrote: »
    Good aul Tony, i'm nearly 30 now and he still knows my name from when i was a kid.
    Hah - I was always afraid to look at the magazines in the shop because I was told I'd have to buy to them...

It's a shame though they've let Mannions die and the building fail into dis-repair (as well as do nothing about those apartments that are due in September '08...).

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Nomadic life around Dubland (Ranelagh/Rathmines/Dollymount) now happily settled in Clonard Court, Ballybriggan since 2003

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭squonk

I've been living in Skerries since 2001.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Rush. Here all my life. It a good place, decent people, if a little to easy going for its own good. Thank god for the Irish sea. They cant build out there, Can they?
    billyhead wrote: »
    Originally Artane. Now Rush. But the way things are going with the 1000 houses planned to be build in Rush the area will be like Artane in a few years i.e a concrete jungle.

Did you mean Artane or A (better not I will be banned)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

born in Coolock,now in Holywell which nobody seems to be able to definitely tell me is in either swords or Kinsealy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

punchdrunk wrote: »
    born in Coolock,now in Holywell which nobody seems to be able to definitely tell me is in either swords or Kinsealy :D

lol It's Swords isn't it? Think a lot of people just say it's in Kinsealy because it sounds better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Corb wrote: »
    lol It's Swords isn't it? Think a lot of people just say it's in Kinsealy because it sounds better.

oi! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Balbriggan, our. Got a sea view from my front window, so in no hurry to go anywhere else. Originally from much further north, hi!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Corb wrote: »

I'm from Coolock,so anything is movin up! :D

in fairness though in the election we were in the Howth/Malahide ward and not in the Swords area so :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

punchdrunk wrote: »
    I'm from Coolock,so anything is movin up! :D

in fairness though in the election we were in the Howth/Malahide ward and not in the Swords area so :confused:

from that neck of the woods myself, though originally from finglas so steadily moving up.

to the original question. no it's not it's in Kinsealy. it says so on my contract, on my gas bill on my lecky bill and on my voting card so Kinsealy it shall be. the first two phases were located in Kinsealy from a planning perspective and an electoral perspective not too sure about phase three think that was swords

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Been away for a few years in far off lands but have returned to Skerries my first love!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Fairview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Rush, been livin here all my life. Only recently became wary of walkin the streets. Not to sound racist or anythin.. but I do get looks off a lot o the Eastern European lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

from clondalkin,now living in balbriggan for the last 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    Rush, been livin here all my life. Only recently became wary of walkin the streets. Not to sound racist or anythin.. but I do get looks off a lot o the Eastern European lads..

Rush, a great place to live.

I thought it had actually got a bit quieter over the last few months. I have heard a few females say the same about Eastern Europeans. Think most of them are ok. There is a lot less hassle than there was with them a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

LeoB wrote: »
    Rush, a great place to live.

I thought it had actually got a bit quieter over the last few months. I have heard a few females say the same about Eastern Europeans. Think most of them are ok. There is a lot less hassle than there was with them a few years ago.

I wouldnt know much about the past because its only now that Im out partyin with the big boys gettin myself a bit of a reputation, nothing that isnt my own doing, but still something Id rather not have to deal with. True most of them are ok, but how often do you hear about the nice guys?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    I wouldnt know much about the past because its only now that Im out partyin with the big boys gettin myself a bit of a reputation, nothing that isnt my own doing, but still something Id rather not have to deal with.

huh?

Advertisement