Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in North County Dublin are you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    I wouldnt know much about the past because its only now that Im out partyin with the big boys gettin myself a bit of a reputation, nothing that isnt my own doing, but still something Id rather not have to deal with. True most of them are ok, but how often do you hear about the nice guys?

I would know most of the lads and girls around Rush and find them all fine. In fact there are some great youths around Rush. As good as any generation and that is a widely held view. But if one does something wrong some older people have a habbit of tarring them all with the one brush.

Do you want a reputation? One thing to bear in mind S**T sticks. You dont have to get yourself a reputation. There is no problem going having a few beers, but I cant se the point in getting blotto every weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

LeoB wrote: »
    There is no problem going having a few beers, but I cant se the point in getting blotto every weekend.

To be fair, QOTSA90 never mentioned that he got blotto every weekend. He is partying with "big boys" now & getting a "reputation". That comment could be taken any number of ways, but was not specific about getting drunk so you can't accuse him directly of that. Thanks. HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

lived in portmarnock for the first 19 years of life

I miss the beach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

Ard Na Mhara, Malahide :) only in the last year though..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 luskboy

The best place in North County Dublin. LUSK

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just outside Skerries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

swords

• Registered Users Posts: 19,212 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Howth born and bred. Extremely boring and far away from everything. Don't know why so many people come here at weekends...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

skerries 71 to 86 balbriggan 87 to 93
    meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

Kinsealy. Postal address, Swords. Electoral area Malahide. Garda station, Malahide, Swords gardai will not sign our passport forms.

If anyone finds a Samsung phone on Drynam Road, Swords, please give me a shout. Dont know where else to put this. Lost about 4today.

found it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Are you serious? How?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This isn't a Lost & Found thread. Stay on-topic please. HB

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ChasingDreams

Donabate, but I'm in Balbriggan quite a bit (school & friends).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 pocketfluff

ronseal

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

ronseal
    Not sure who or what you are directing the question at, but here goes

Ronseal is originally from Brighton

If you are asking where I'm from, it's Yorkshire (at least that's what it says on the tin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 pocketfluff

Haha i meant... it's the question.
    Like where are you from in dublin. I'm from swords :cool:

North County -

mine's the Little House ...

... on the Prarie:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Malahide originally. Live in Skerries now and love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

The Brig

sgarvan wrote: »
    The Brig
    When were you released (or do they allow computers in these places nowadays)?:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Grew up in skerries lived in balbriggan for 5 years,in west cork since the early 90`s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

That great little place Rush. Born here and would not really move even though sometimes I would like to live try Italy or Canada, altough West Cork, South Kerry and the North West of Ireland are nice but if I had to pick 1 it would be Italy

If any of you had a choice where would you like to live or retire to?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 linx

Lusk, Balbriggan for 11 years, now Garristown
    in the next year or so hopefully France

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Im in Coolock..

sssccchhhhwwweeeaaar:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

marino - lusk the past 5 years

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Lived in Raheny, Coolock then Norn Iron, but in Balrothery past 8 years, love the place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TheJeanGenie

There' so many people here from Balbriggan! Which is unusual because I've heard some stories about their dodgy internet connections.

I myself am from Baldoyle and remain there still. May be moving to the south side though for work :(

Advertisement