Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in North County Dublin are you?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 LittleFoot1

Stheno wrote: »
    Also in Swords :)

Where abouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

Balbriggan for the last 4 yrs Skerries before that all my life, one day Ill get back to Skerries, theres no place like home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I started off in Baldoyle, and meet a guy from Balbriggan, hence the move here. hIS FAMILY ARE FROM "The Hills".I could never get use to people calling each other OWER, Now I find myself doing it.My Brother followed me out here .I dont miss Baldoyle, I love Balbriggan,a nd am very very very fond of Skerries, if a house came along that had my name on it, I would take it,:D
    But Im happy here.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Balbriggan too. Born and bred!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Skerries most of my life and now Balrothery, love the town and the inn but still pop into Skerries for a pint or the gambas pil pil prawns in Blue :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

fergal.b wrote: »
    Skerries most of my life and now Balrothery, love the town and the inn but still pop into Skerries for a pint or the gambas pil pil prawns in Blue :D

If you think they are good, you should try them in The Grill in Ollies Place, cooked by a native Skerries person too :D

Born, bread and still in Skerries myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

PaulD77 wrote: »
    If you think they are good, you should try them in The Grill in Ollies Place, cooked by a native Skerries person too :D

Born, bread and still in Skerries myself

Always knew there was something strange about Skerries Natives :D

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

living in rush the last 6/7 years. ive been renovating the house and gardens bit by bit since i moved in. even if i won the lotto id still stay in rush and start the renovation all over again.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭N17er

Born in Tipperary, moved to The big smoke at 17. Lived in Swords, St. Margarets, Donabate, Clonsilla and now settled in Rush.

I love Rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jjspine

balrothery myself moved only in the last 2 years love it and as a poster above said the inn is a nice spot. Also love jacks in skerries nice grub there !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

N17er wrote: »
    Born in Tipperary, moved to The big smoke at 17. Lived in Swords, St. Margarets, Donabate, Clonsilla and now settled in Rush.

I love Rush.

Failte go Ros eó. You could not have picked a better spot.:)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

jjspine wrote: »
    balrothery myself moved only in the last 2 years love it and as a poster above said the inn is a nice spot. Also love jacks in skerries nice grub there !!

Failte go Ros eó. You could not have picked a better spot. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭marozz

Swords :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Moved to rush 16 years ago and love it, close to the city yet far enough away at the same time.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Lusk

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

A Liverpudlian in Lusk... sounds like the title of a book... :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

An english person living in Malahide :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

Sceirígoat born and bred

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Just moved to Portmarnock about a month ago. Liking the area!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Donabate, moved in about 2 months ago.

Lovely neighbours, really liking it so far

Advertisement