Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scabbing

Options
  • 01-12-2006 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

How much scabbing is excessive? I got a tattoo on my chest last Saturday and certain parts of it seem to have more scabbing than others. I have been cleaning it 3 times a day and applying cream. I have another on my arm but can't remember how much scabbing there was.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

hey where are you from? i have a feeling i no you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

keep lashing on the bepanthen, scabbing happens, just be sure not to pick it and try not to lift any of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Karona I'm from Meath.

Blub I have kept throwing on the bepanthen. Its a lot better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thought it was better, some of the scab came off overnight and it will need a touch up when it completely heals. Didn't pick at it or anything. Its only a small bit (hopefully) but I'm still annoyed. Anybody know what the deal is with touch ups in Zulu i.e. cost?

Advertisement