Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing from China / US

Options
  • 01-12-2006 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any directory of legitimate companies to deal with for importing products to Ireland, or is it just the luck of the draw.
    I know alot of it is down to your own homework and due diligence, but I would have thought there would be some sort of list of well-known and reliable companies to start off with.

cheers in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Alibaba.com Corporation is China's leading e-commerce company, operating the world's largest online marketplaces for both international and domestic China trade, as well as China's most popular online payment system, AliPay. Alibaba.com also owns and operates Yahoo! China, which it acquired in October of 2005.

http://www.alibaba.com/

If you can't find what your looking for there I'll make it myself for you

Bingo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

Thanks for the info

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Plissken1 wrote:
    Hi,

I was wondering if there is any directory of legitimate companies to deal with for importing products to Ireland, or is it just the luck of the draw.
    I know alot of it is down to your own homework and due diligence, but I would have thought there would be some sort of list of well-known and reliable companies to start off with.

cheers in advance. :)
    It all depends on what type of products you are looking for.There are many sites out there relating to different market needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭wba88

BingoBongo wrote:
    Alibaba.com Corporation is China's leading e-commerce company, operating the world's largest online marketplaces for both international and domestic China trade, as well as China's most popular online payment system, AliPay. Alibaba.com also owns and operates Yahoo! China, which it acquired in October of 2005.

http://www.alibaba.com/

If you can't find what your looking for there I'll make it myself for you

Bingo
    BEWARE:eek: A lot of the sites on alibaba are scammers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

wba88 wrote:
    BEWARE:eek: A lot of the sites on alibaba are scammers!

Theres scammers on all sites, you just have to know who to buy from, looking at different factors like name of person, address, year the business started.etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement