Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*cough* broke my bf2 *cough*

Options
  • 01-12-2006 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Well simple thing is I've recently be adding tweaks to my windows and well before I added them BF2 was running okayish then once I added the first set taken from Tweak Guides then BF2 started to get well.. worse than before somehow..

So I decided that I would be really "smart" and add MORE Tweaks and now when ever I click to join a server, my BF2, well, turns off as such xD

I cant remember everything I did as it was from different guides etc, any suggetsions? :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Deaddude wrote:
    Hey,

Well simple thing is I've recently be adding tweaks to my windows and well before I added them BF2 was running okayish then once I added the first set taken from Tweak Guides then BF2 started to get well.. worse than before somehow..

So I decided that I would be really "smart" and add MORE Tweaks and now when ever I click to join a server, my BF2, well, turns off as such xD

I cant remember everything I did as it was from different guides etc, any suggetsions? :D

Delete or move the profile and it should recreate the default settings.

Advertisement