Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

external insulation - thickness and price?

Options
  • 01-12-2006 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

i am having no luck in finding prices or alternatives on the internet for thermawall tw53 or paroc granitewool or any other alternatives for external insulation.
    does anyone know the best way or place to buy it?
    does 50mm of external insulaation make a difference worth talking about?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭jasperok

oh sorry - i plan to do this part myself - is there any other hidden price in the application - or just adhesive and mushroom studs to keep it on the outer leaf and the mesh then to cover the insulation and hold the final render?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Interested in finding out about this myself. I've ask Viking House for more info about prices etc. It seems like a great system, but my only concern would be the durability of a plaster finish on the insulation. I am trying to find out more abour Holland or Nova Brik for an external finish.

Advertisement