Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think we found the bottom

Options
  • 01-12-2006 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

This just showed up on Kotaku.

http://www.kdwb.com/pages/dave/audio/Baby_PS3.mp3

Without a doubt i think we have the absolute bottom of the travesty that is the human soul. After the shootings and riotings and all the ebay crap PS3 finally reveals how evil (or stupid) humans really are.

this aint a dig at Sony, I mean how the hell could they have even forseen this?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    This just showed up on Kotaku.

http://www.kdwb.com/pages/dave/audio/Baby_PS3.mp3

Without a doubt i think we have the absolute bottom of the travesty that is the human soul. After the shootings and riotings and all the ebay crap PS3 finally reveals how evil (or stupid) humans really are.

this aint a dig at Sony, I mean how the hell could they have even forseen this?

Well she already has two babies. Decent swap.
    Indecent Proposal - the baby version.
    But is anyone else worried what those DJs are going to get up to with the baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

one of them is steve-o I'd be very worried...
    Dave, Corey and Steve-O said they would give away a new PlayStation 3 to someone if they put their baby's care in Steve-O's hands for one night

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ah just heard the end.
    Now I am the fool. The April Fool in fact.

Advertisement