Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh how i laughed...

• 01-12-2006 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

you may be laughin but i guarantee you late on xmas eve they will be shippin them faster than those big macs with all the last minute panic shoppers gettin pressies for those they forgot about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

have you been alive the last 20 years buddy , this sales pitch isn't new, maccers have been touting them as xmas pressie sfor years ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Come to think of it, i bet the OP would have been happy with a voucher that time he was queuing! Free mcdonalds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

McDonalds Gift Certificates: Because you got the fat **** a smelly set last Xmas. (Or simply want him to die that little bit sooner.)

* wanders off to get some

Can anyone think of a more inappropriate christmas present?
    Anthrax.

Thread moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

A virginity test kit?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Golden Discs vouchers are always a bad one...

I can't imagine who would give someone a McDonalds voucher for Christmas though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

A 2006 calendar.

A large bottle of head lice shampoo.

An easter egg.

Wickless candles.

A half pound of ground glass, cunningly encased in a paper sack bearing the legend Siúcra

A one way plane ticket to Pyongyang.

A scratched lottery card. [edit] No screw that; ANY lottery scratchcard....worst present ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they'd be brilliant for a joke present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Wertz wrote:
    A 2006 calendar.

A large bottle of head lice shampoo.

An easter egg.

Wickless candles.

A half pound of ground glass, cunningly encased in a paper sack bearing the legend Siúcra

A one way plane ticket to Pyongyang.

A scratched lottery card. [edit] No screw that; ANY lottery scratchcard....worst present ever.

you forgot a packet of used johnnies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

They're pretty hard to get back into the packaging...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I've gotten a McD voucher for xmas before. I quite enjoyed my meal the next day:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i got them in my stocking when i was younger.
    good for kids when mc d's is still a treat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

the radio ad is funny tho

"Start the sleigh! go! GO!"

Advertisement