Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Secret Santa [Interest Check-Post here]

Options
  • 01-12-2006 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Maybe... Give us noobs some details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I didn't take part last year but my brother did and he seemed to really enjoy it. I'm up for it this year.

Basically Blue Lagoon, you send to whoever is in charge that you'd like to partake and then send your address. Your name is given to a random member of boards and you don't know. That person then sends you a christmas present. You also get someone elses name and send them a present. A fairly cheap present, so you won't be getting anything from Brown Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've done it for the past two years.

I'd be happy to take part again... Fecked if I'm going to organise it though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

bluto63 wrote:
    Basically Blue Lagoon, you send to whoever is in charge that you'd like to partake and then send your address. Your name is given to a random member of boards and you don't know. That person then sends you a christmas present. You also get someone elses name and send them a present. A fairly cheap present, so you won't be getting anything from Brown Thomas
    Thanks bluto63. Hear of any gag gifts, good humoured, or ones you would rather not receive?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

First year I got a cool robot monkey kit and the second year I got some fudge and a cool t-shirt with monkeys on it.

I'm not sure I understand the whole monkey connection.. but they were still great gifts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeah I'd be up for something like that, would try and help out with organising. PM with ideas if you want OP.

Who organized it previously? Because I'm not sure many people would be up for organizing it.(I can't, no time:( )

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement

I'll sticky this for a while to help out, this board gets a fair amount of traffic each day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I would also be interested in this!

Move yore arshes people anyone who is interested, head over to the thread in After Hours (linked by Karoma here), read it and send the email. Thanks. :)

Advertisement