Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lads what do ye want for xmas?

Options
  • 02-12-2006 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

ok lads myself and himself have been together for yonks! and christmas pressie shopping is always a nitemare for me cos i feel like i always buy him crap so if ye boys can kinda help me out on what to buy him for xmas id appreciate it!

ps. no im not gettin him a lifetime membership to laparadiso!!

thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Well whats they guy into?? Music, gadgets,video games,sports,fashion etc???? A budget would help too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Helecopter Lessons:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and a blowjob on xmas morn xD

• Registered Users Posts: 26,566 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Wild Wacky Action Bike tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_QQFiCuRY

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

The only thing I want for Christmas is the winning ticket in the euro-millions draw. Oh, and Jessica Alba :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

You Cant Ride It You Cant Ride It!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Your title is both misleading and cruel. Here's me thinkin some generous stranger was willing to give me a present for christmas.
    Get him that car that climbs up walls that was on the tow show last nite.*

*thats right i watched the tow show and i will continue to do so unashamedly till i'm old and my eyesight finally gives in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

ok kinda helps! not but have to say that a blow job is top of the list for any guy i talked to, i guess yer easily pleased lads! anyways the budget is like 300 yoyos hes into soccer a nut case for it and music and films so keep rolling with the specific suggestions pretty please im even batting my eye lashes for ye lads! tanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Jaysus lads, a blowjob for xmas?, feckin hell does it have to be a special ocasion to get one?
    300 euro, Creative Zen Vision M and a pair of Sennheiser PX100 headphones,brilliant.

For soccer id say you could get him a sweet pair of boots or maybe splash a bit extra and inquire about going to see a game in the UK for the two of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Yea good one, a trip to see whatever team he supports would be nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

All I want for christmas are the charges dropped!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Not a chance I'm not going to drop them charges until i get my money back, ya cheeky pup ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

DRakE wrote:
    Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and a blowjob on xmas morn xD
    wanna be my girlfriend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Hey, lay off Drake, she's my bitch! :D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Give him a grand in 1 cent pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Buy a strap-on and let him give you a blowjob, then hit him with the bag of 1 cent pieces as suggested by Frada. This way anything you get him next year will be a bonus.

But seriously (?) you could buy him a BMX, we all secretly want one but are too shy to ask.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

If you have any change from what ever you buy, get him one of those pillows that are at the stall across from Penny's in the Eyre Square shopping center, got one for myself and the girl friend last week, they are the winner.

Then on Christmas morning, wedge the pillow under his ass and give him a blow job!!!!!

But seriously, buy the pillow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

kevmy wrote:
    Not a chance I'm not going to drop them charges until i get my money back, ya cheeky pup ya

It's not my fault that your standard of blowjobs are so high!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

It's not my fault that your standard of blowjobs are so high!

But it is your fault that the quality was low.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Advertisement

Buy a Wii and dissamble it. If he puts it back together, he wins and you give him a blowjob.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i just wanna wii blowjob :p

or a hoover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

so if ye boys can kinda help me out on what to buy him for xmas id appreciate it!
    Crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Also a blow job.

Go to where he's working, like in "An Officer and a Gentleman," walk right up to him with all of your affection for him in your eyes, then drop to your knees and give him a blow job in front of all his co-workers.
    He'll look like a total player, the best present ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

With 300 bells, you could get him tickets for his fav team in England, cheap flights with Ryanair, and with the leftover get him some cds (Kings Of Leon, Arcade Fire, Sigur Ros...) and a dvd or 2 (anything with Will Ferrell is a safe bet). Let him pay for the accomodation in England... Who does he suppoort by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

ok yer obssessed with bj's! anyhow he supports man utd. and i will check out the nintendo thingy and i think hes a bit auld for a bmx! hes doin the tickets to a match hmself as far as i know anyways so i think ill just get him some gadgetty thingy and some soccer memorabilia. and if hes lucky........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

trip to mondello for a day racin round the track in supercars???

and we're lads of course we're obsessed :p

ok yer obssessed with bj's!
    A healthy obsession at that. If it's gotten you "in the mood" ;) , remind him to thank us, here, on the Galway City boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

What about a PSP or an xbox 360? Both should be within the budget.

• Advertisement

Unless they're sold out. The Wii will almost certainly be. I guess your only option is two little words that start with "B" and has a "J" in the middle.

"Balloon Journey"

Rent a hot air balloon and take him up on the trip of his life.
    And give him a blow job while you're up there.

Advertisement