Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mouse!!

Options
  • 02-12-2006 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

We're in the Wood and have seen a mouse this evening. Anyone else have them or know how they got in (under the sink seems the obvious choice).

Will be hitting the fecker with mousetrap with chocolate tomorrow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

yep theyre really common in charlesland given that its built on old farmland and fields - theres a couple of other posts about them if you read further back....

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wifey

I tell you what; you can borrow our cat, During the summer he brought birds in including a pigeon ( Dont ask me how he got them) then about a month ago he brought in a bloody huge Rat!! (Dead)Mike was not home, I screamed the place down, ran out of the house & rang my dad in tears to come down & get rid of it. So as long as he doesnt bring it home to me, you can borrow him to hunt it down, I guarentee he will get it!! Saying that thankfully we dont have any mice in our house mainly because they can smell the cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Pick up an Ultrasonic plug thingy in a hardware shop. No matter how much hole plugging you do they'll get in. At least with that they won't want to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I spent 40euro on one of those things and a mouse ran across my floor the other week so they are not that good. Cats are definitly the way to go we always had cats as kids and there was never a mouse to be seen! Unfortunatly our dog doesn't take kindly to cats so we can't get one.

Advertisement