Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Traffic counter dead?

Options
  • 02-12-2006 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi all

For a month now (since the BB breakdown in LIM) the online traffic counter doesn't count anymore.

Are there no restirctions anymore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭stanley1

http://broadband.iol.ie/usage/, working fine this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭motormouthmable

mine shows as the last login 27/10/2006 and since then 0.00GB data upload/download .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

I am getting the same thing!
    Is this a good thing? Or dare i try it?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Seems to happen pretty frequently. Send a mail to technical support asking them to update your usage calculator as it seems to be stuck.

I had to do it when I had BT a couple of years back, and by the looks of things the systems haven't changed since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i stopped checking that about two years ago because i regularly went far over it and never got charged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

I checked in on a regular basis to begin with, but got the shock of my life with the up & down levels! BT have been good regarding cap breech to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

I use NetLimiter to check my usage, always works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 27 luketheone

Me too. I used to check it almost everyday to make sure my trajectory always hit exactly 30gb. Now though, 0.00GB since:
    Last Login Thu Sep 14 22:01:19 2006

?

I'm assuming they're inviting me to download as much as I possibly can.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i stopped checking that about two years ago because i regularly went far over it and never got charged
    ditto

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

• Advertisement
Advertisement