Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childcare costs

Options
  • 02-12-2006 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Just wondering what the average costs for childcare are in the Greystones/Charlesland area? Also, is the choice good and have any of you experienced problems finding part-time places? Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Puroga charge €920 a month for a baby. Once the child goes to the toddler room in goes to €880 pm. They supply excellent food for the children and babies and have super facilities. I know its very expensive but it really is one of the best creches in Wicklow even Dublin and my little fella has developed so much since he has gone there (although I am broke very month). I have checked regarding childcare at home or in peoples houses and it seems to be anything from €5.50 per hour to €8 pr hr is the norm.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tomflynn

Don't know about price but I know there is a new childrens playgroup (Acorns I think) recently opened in the GAA club off Mill Road and runs in the mornings. Their flyer was on the noticeboard in Superquinn last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Hi all I asked this question in the Handy Numbers thread but I thought I should post here too... I am looking for a number or contact for a childminder in the area top mind 3 children between the hours of 1pm and 4pm Mon to Fri. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 M.Harrison

Hi all,
    Just a quick note to say I am available for childminding in your home, I live in Charlesland, I am qualified in Montessori/childcare/special needs, I have lots of experience both in creches and private childcare. I have a little boy of 9 months, and am ready to start immediately. Good rates, if anybody is interested please mail me @ maebh_harrison@yahoo.ie. Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Wow, old thread there M.Harrison :)

You would probably be better off asking one of the forum mods to add you to the Useful numbers and local services [updated 27-04-11] thread. It's stickied, so it won't fall into obscurity when no one replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement