Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When buying a laptop...

• 02-12-2006 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭

I have noticed a lot of threads asking about specs on laptops and buying over the internet & I have to say that PC World really do have a good selection at what I consider reasonable prices, + if you are a bit of a novice you also get the backup of being able to bring it back to a retail outlet. If you are clever you can find even better deals at Currys (same co. as PC World).

Sometimes its best to go to the shop and see what appeals to you & try it out for speed etc... Everyones needs are different and most people don't know whether they should have a 13.3, 15.4 or 17" screen until they see it in front of them - and feel the weight of it.

I was supprised at the cost of Llidls laptop offer this week, really overpriced as far as I'm concerned. :mad:

Advertisement