Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow and other Wintry Stuff

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Lashing rain here (about half a mile from casement aerodrome)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

In the last 10 minutes, the snow grains have increased in intensity though not by much in size. But I can confirm now that it's definitely frozen ppn.

Here 7 miles from the coast in Co. Louth. Mabye the bit of altitude is making the difference after all?:)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Baaaaahhhhhhh!

Raining like **** in Ashbourne now, so any snow that does fall later is on top of water, so no way will it stick.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

ah dont lose hope im just a few miles from you in Navan and the sleet here is almost ALL snow!!That heavy band is moving up over us now, we should see in the next 2 hours whether its worth staying up for or not--although-- something gives me the feeling ill be up anyway!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Dundalk. No snow. Bit nippy out. Wear a sweater.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

ya see? im still here and still waiting for my sweet sweet snow. Just been outside for bout half an hour, and its snowing very lightly. It just wont get heavier at all. Very disapointed but still have some hope that it will begin. Dont believe it will but have hope it will.
    Met.ie radar resists covering meath with anthin more than that blue snow drizzle.might go to bed, i cant take this country anymore:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Snowing here temp 2.1c dp 0.3c.

Rain collector measured 4.8mm of rain overnight,pity really that would have been a nice inch of snow if conditions where a bit colder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Moderate snow falling 1.4c dp 0.3c.Too wet to settle

• Registered Users Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

It is snowing very heavily here now in Mayo. We have had enough snow for several inches of it to accumulate but the ground temperature must be too high.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement