Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6233?

• 02-12-2006 1:57pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Was thinking of getting the Nokia 6233.

Does anyone have this phone? What is their opinion on it?

I have a few questions: Is Bluetooth the only possible way of getting media from the computer onto the phone (eg songs, videos) or is it possible to take out the memory card, put it in an SD adapter, and put this in your computer? (I would like if this feature was included.. Bluetooth can be awkward and time consuming)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the card can be put into a reader. you can use a nokia usb cable too but it doesn't come with the phone. its a decent phone from what i've seen but i've never owned one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Hi

Was thinking of getting the Nokia 6233.

Does anyone have this phone? What is their opinion on it?

I have a few questions: Is Bluetooth the only possible way of getting media from the computer onto the phone (eg songs, videos) or is it possible to take out the memory card, put it in an SD adapter, and put this in your computer? (I would like if this feature was included.. Bluetooth can be awkward and time consuming)

Its a nice looking handset with a good crisp display. Supports stereobluetooth, a non focusing 2mb camera and , 3g and the usual toys. Nokia intereface for those who are used to that. It has 70mb memory when you include the supplied card. Nice solid build quality too.

Its not a bad handset but i'd rate my Sonyericsson K800i above it any day. How much are they asking for it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

OK, I got it, and I'm very impressed with it!

Its a good looking phone, sturdy build, stable interface, awesome sound quality

Vodafone and o2 are asking for €199 for it

It did come with a removable memory card, but unfortuneatly no TransFlash SD Adapter, like the one in the picture

minisd.jpg

Luckily, however, my brother has the Motorola phone that came with this feature, including the SD Adapter, so I can just use that, it works perfectly, so I'm really happy with this phone

Advertisement