Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG! We missed the first Friday!

Options
  • 02-12-2006 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

We've strayed from the path......Or we could do it next week instead? In a bid to boost numbers of busy people who always seem to have stuff to do on Fridays, does anyone fancy going to see Jeff Green next Saturday in the Comedy Club, and maybe grab a few pints before and/or after?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

sadly you'll have to count me out for your second saturday as i shall be getting rat arsed with a load of scientisty types at the christmas party :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Eh, if anyone fancies going for a few next Saturday I wouldn't object :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Won't be around Thursday to Tuesday, sorry. Next weekend perhaps.

I'd murder a few pints actually.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Sounds like yet another Saturday night in with a cheap bottle of gin for me so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm going to end up going on me own. :) Just checked the commedyclub.ie website and the only way to get Tommy Tiernan tickets is to get them at a show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement