Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Hicks Relentless

Options
  • 02-12-2006 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know which part of this has the blowjob bit?

Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The suck your own c*ck bit?

"Your grandaddy and I were so proud to see you travelling around the country, using your given surname, and doin the 'suck your own c*ck' bit, and the 'eat the p*ssy' act" :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

No the "are there actually women out there who do not like giving blowjobs" bit. I've got relentless here but cant seem to find that part...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Wtf???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I don't think that bit is on relentless.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Full quote: (Possibly mildly offensive..... spoilered for this reason)
    Are there actually women in the world who do not like to give blowjobs? See a lot of guys on dates got their fingers crossed here tonight … "Answer him, honey, go ahead. Let's hear how you feel about this right now."

A woman one night yelled out, "Yeah, you ever try it?" I said, "Yeah. Almost broke my back." It's that one vertebrae, I swear to God, it's that close. I think that vertebrae is going to be the thing to go in our next evolutionary step. Just a theory and a fervent prayer! Yeah, now all the guys are going, "Honey, I have no idea what he's talking about. I think he's a devil-child." That may be true, but guys … yyyou know what I'm talking about. I can speak for every guy in this room here tonight. Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now … watching an empty stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

TmB wrote:
    Full quote: (Possibly mildly offensive..... spoilered for this reason)
    Are there actually women in the world who do not like to give blowjobs? See a lot of guys on dates got their fingers crossed here tonight … "Answer him, honey, go ahead. Let's hear how you feel about this right now."

A woman one night yelled out, "Yeah, you ever try it?" I said, "Yeah. Almost broke my back." It's that one vertebrae, I swear to God, it's that close. I think that vertebrae is going to be the thing to go in our next evolutionary step. Just a theory and a fervent prayer! Yeah, now all the guys are going, "Honey, I have no idea what he's talking about. I think he's a devil-child." That may be true, but guys … yyyou know what I'm talking about. I can speak for every guy in this room here tonight. Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now … watching an empty stage.
    Legend!
    Can't for the life of me remember what stage it's at on the DVD, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

ianmc38 wrote:
    No the "are there actually women out there who do not like giving blowjobs" bit. I've got relentless here but cant seem to find that part...

Have you tried watching it? :D

Just a thought. Haha.

Advertisement