Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HairCut

Options
  • 02-12-2006 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Friends;

Where a man can get a good hair cut in greystones??;)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

mmalaka wrote:
    Friends;

Where a man can get a good hair cut in greystones??;)

Thanks
    Try Declans around the corner from the happy pear and on the left.;)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It depends on what you mean by "good haircut". There are a few people who'll do a house visit who are quite good. There's also a guy in Kilincarraig who's good. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Barn Owl

hey, my boyfriend goes to a barbers just beside or above (not sure) 'paraphenalia' and that little Italian deli or shop off the main street. I think it might be the same one, the other person is talking about after the Happy Pear. Head for the humpback bridge and it's on your left. They are sound, and do an excellent cut and they don't even rip you off!! good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭drag0n79

Oh for the days of the Frank Clarke special!

Declan's is fine, bit pricier than it used to be but same prices as town.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

yeah Frank Clarke's was something else - like a trip back in time. I saw an old picture of greystones from the 50s with Frank standing outside his shop and he looked exactly the same as he did when I was going to him 30 years later!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Worth going to Bray to Dees. Just off main st. Town hall end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Worth going to Bray to Dees. Just off main st. Town hall end

Advertisement