Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking

Options
  • 02-12-2006 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else come across people in the town putting objects in parking spaces so as you cant park? ie,buckets, bins,refuse sacks,boxes?I work in the town and regularly come across this,I remove these items and park my car
    however I came across an irate man who tried to stop me removing an item and
    I told him I was within my rights to remove the object.He had a shop further down the road and he has been doing this for as long as I can remember.It really annoys me :mad: Surely its against the law to do this sort of thing am I right or wrong?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Look, as long as its not a loading bay and its a proper parking space, go and park your car. PM me the name of the shop....I'm always looking for a good space up in town!

Now if someone tells you they are expecting a delivery tell them to use the loading bay. When they last line painted the main street they took away lots of car spaces, including the loading bays and by double yellowing outside Ladbrokes etc.

If there is a construction site and they are expecting a delivery you may what to respect their request as it may lead to them craning goods over your car! Could you imagine the damage?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement