Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to live?

Options
  • 02-12-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

hey im moving to cork at the start of february..im doing co-op in the county council so ill be there for about 7 months i was just wondering where abouts would be a good place to live some people where sayin the county council is out by ucc...i don't know cork at all so i was just wondering if yee could suggest where would be best to live while im down there..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

There are loads of apartment blocks around the Victoria Cross area, which is between County Hall (Cork Co Co) and UCC. I think some of them are owned by UCC, I'm not sure what availability would be like in February, in the middle of the academic year. Victoria Mills and Victoria Station are the only names I can think of, off the top of my head. Probably very expensive though!

Advertisement