Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bomb scare.

Options
  • 02-12-2006 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Did anyone hear of a bomb scare on the northside today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Something on Navan Road area from rte http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/1202/dublin.html?rss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

it wasn't just a scare,

sometimes these things get alot of coverage sometime none?

The device, which was made of fireworks, nails and screws, was found by gardaí during a search of the area this morning.

gang related?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The army and police had the N32 closed off yesterday... I needed it get to Swords and to took ages as they hadn't put any detour signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The army and police had the N32 closed off yesterday... I needed it get to Swords and to took ages as they hadn't put any detour signs.

A garda was seriously injured on her lower body due to a wooden hoarding hitting her in the high winds, this is the reason the N32 was closed off - the road was unsafe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

Was that not because of the high winds and debris flying everywhere??

• Advertisement
Advertisement