Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We did it!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

WTF is survivor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

tintinr35 wrote:
    WTF is survivor?

We had a boards survivor towards the end of last (academic year). Challenges included covering your face in chocolate and sticking your face in your dinner. Not all challenges involved covering ones face in food, though those were the most, ahem, challenging (excluding the final, obv)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

thats really amazing. Well done! Was that taken at the vigil yesterday.

Joint champions, hurra for ye \0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah I suppose it is acceptable you both are theoretically "beside" Hugh Brady.

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

7089129a2723702627b590232646l.jpg

omg.. he travels in human form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

LMAO God yer a gas pair. Well done, muchos respectos ...2 bishop fingers coming to ye at the Beers!

what a WASTE of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

tintinr35 wrote:
    what a WASTE of time!
    Well not really since they were both at the time volunteering at the Aids Day vigil..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Well done. I didn't think that it could be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Well done I suppose :confused:

7089129a2723700031b598150744l.jpg

This person or their identical twin is in 1st sociology methinks (?) Always seems to sit bang in front of me on the right hand side

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

greeeatt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

jimi_t wrote:
    This person or their identical twin is in 1st sociology methinks (?) Always seems to sit bang in front of me on the right hand side

Heh, I think it's safe to say it's not her. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

Grimes is dead....

But im sure he would be very proud of both of you. Excellent pics there....Now for some photoshopage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Hmm so thats why Dajaffa straightened her straight hair... it all makes sense now in a "It really doesn't make sense" kind of way

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Shameless bebo profile promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I think it's just mad that you guys remembered that this was still in play tbh!

Well done both of you though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Well done both of you though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

)

What I think is mad is the fact that hugh brady seems totally unaware of two girls going absolutly crazy right beside him. :)

ill ask again, WTF is survivor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

tintinr35 wrote:

Just a little competition between users who have to complete a task.Participators who don't complete a task are vulnerable to being eliminated by poll voting.

Although there are a few more rules but I think I've outlined what Survivor is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

tintinr35 wrote:

Originally a tv series in which you complete challenges to get immunity from a vote where the "survivors" vote off one of the "tribe"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

jimi_t wrote:
    Well done I suppose :confused:

Woohoo, I have a twin! I've always wanted a twin. No, wait, I've always wanted a pony. Can I trade her in for a pony? Can I, can I, huh, huh? Pleeeeeeease?

DaJaffa, darlin', we did good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I wished I'd bothered to read the Survivor topics now.. I just assumed that they were rubbish :(

Advertisement