Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7600gt xxx or 7900gs

Options
  • 03-12-2006 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Im going to be gettin a new graphics card soon and was wondering whether to get this XFX 7600gt xxx or the gainward 7900gs? Or is there anything else better in the same price range?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

There is a Galaxy 7900gs with 512mb of ram and a Zalman VF-700 cooler on overclockers.co.uk for about €200, great value:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 donal_deadly

conzymaher wrote:
    There is a Galaxy 7900gs with 512mb of ram and a Zalman VF-700 cooler on overclockers.co.uk for about €200, great value:)
    Comes to a total of E235 + shipping which is too much over my budget.But is the gainward 7900gs i'm looking at good for the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Comes to a total of E235 + shipping which is too much over my budget.But is the gainward 7900gs i'm looking at good for the price?
    You shouldn't even be thinking twice -- buy that 7900gs ASAP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 donal_deadly

Thanks just one more thing - how come this is more expensive then this?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Thanks just one more thing - how come this is more expensive then this?
    Umm... it just... *is*?
    Consider it a bargain!
    Or not, if there's cheaper models still.

• Advertisement
Advertisement