Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living costs in general and..

Options
  • 03-12-2006 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I'm looking at Mahon and now it's more a question of what the costs are in general for a 2 bedroom house/flat when thinking of heating, water and power?

When I last lived in Cork, I paid something like 70 Punt a month for heating and power, but that was then, so what is it now (winter please).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

SoundProof wrote:
    I'm looking at Mahon and now it's more a question of what the costs are in general for a 2 bedroom house/flat when thinking of heating, water and power?

When I last lived in Cork, I paid something like 70 Punt a month for heating and power, but that was then, so what is it now (winter please).

since I just moved here I dont know what it is this time of the month, but I spent 30 eUR for gas (heating, hot water) and electricity (oven, stove, computer, etc) for a month for a 2br place in september. I wasnt here in october so I cant say then. I have yet to get a bill, but I am told by letting agents that it costs an average of 70 EUR a month for that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

energy saving lightbulbs took €30 offmy bill well worth it!!

Advertisement