Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capcom taking the piss?

Options
  • 03-12-2006 5:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

Resident evil 4 for PC.
    Release date was July, then October I think, then December, then January, now its March.
    And im not even expecting a good port :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

buy a wii and play res4 GC on it problem solved

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Its Ubisoft you should be annoyed at ;)

Where you getting that release date from?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Yeh, porting a game really shouldn't take that long.

Also, is it just me... or does Resi4 on the PC sound really easy? I mean any person vaguely familiar with FPS games would breeze through most of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Any sort of multiplayer would make me buy it for the PC, even though I already have it on the Gamecube....co-op zombie slaughtering would be unreal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Any sort of multiplayer would make me buy it for the PC, even though I already have it on the Gamecube....co-op zombie slaughtering would be unreal :D

It didn't work out too well for RE: Outbreak

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Im mostly going on play.com or amazons expected release date. It has now been pused back to April.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its out somewhere on certain sites atm :confused:

After the last capcom pc game i give this a miss, horrible conversion.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

KdjaCL wrote:
    Its out somewhere on certain sites atm :confused:
    Its been out in certain places since it was announced but they're never real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Rhyme wrote:

Also, is it just me... or does Resi4 on the PC sound really easy? I mean any person vaguely familiar with FPS games would breeze through most of the game.
    Perhaps that's why they've taken so long to port it...
    I preordered it from Play ages ago even though I own it for the cube... the promise of high res graphics was enough to sell me.
    Pretty pissed off with the delays, I might have to go back to playing the cube version if they don't hurry the **** up:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Rhyme wrote:

Personally I thought it was an easy game compared to the others in the series! I love the series but was a bit disappointed with this cos it was a bit easy!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement