Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liffey valley

Options
  • 03-12-2006 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

hey just wondering could ye guys help me i want to know how to get to liffey valley shopping centre from the city centre and how to get back...bus times,last bus into the city centre etc..im not from dublin so ye might need to be a bit specific!! thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

At top of westmoreland st. (Beside o'connell bridge) near the centra get a 25/25a/66/67a. Fare is 1.80. all of those buses go past liffey valley. Ask the bus driver to tell you where to get off for liffey valley. they'll run every 15 minutes, to get back just go to the opposite side of the road to where you got off at liffey valley.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Get the 78A from Aston Quay. It terminates in Liffey Valley and is a very frequent service.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?placeName=Liffey%20Valley%20Shopping%20Centre&SelectedRoute=78A

(Aston Quay is on the south bank of the Liffey. If you are crossing O'Connell Bridge, southbound, it will be the quay on your right)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

The 66/66B/66A/66X/66D, and similarly, all of the 25's and 67's. You wouldn't be waiting more than 10 minutes, as there's such a choice. From Pearse Street, Westmoreland Street and Wellington Quay. The fare is 1.90 actually, or it is on the way in. But I try child fare most of the time..

There's also a bus from Ballyfermot, and there's a 'special liffey valley bus' too.

Last bus is usually 11/half 11 if you're lucky. But late night shopping ends at 10, so that wouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Last bus is usually 11/half 11 if you're lucky.
    Not true, it takes a good twenty minutes for a bus to get from Maynooth to Liffey Valley, and the last 66 (Maynooth route) leaves at 23:25, later if you only want/are willing to go to Parkgate St.

Advertisement