Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot access Irish websites IBB

Options
  • 03-12-2006 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

Since this morning i cannot access any irish websites using IBB's breeze service :( Any UK sites or anywhere else are working no problem. Can't access eircom email either. Anyone have any ideas what's causing this?
    I'm using another connection to post this btw :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

nope .. but im the same... cant access anything... i had to RDP to london via work to post this!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Most likely a DNS thing.

Tried using alternate settings?

CuLT wrote:
    Most likely a DNS thing.

Tried using alternate settings?

more like a routing thing.. as ip addresses cannot be reached either

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Mast blown down in today's 80mph / 128Kmph winds?

dunno... its only irish sites effected.. and im in drogheda and OP is in waterford... surley they must have some sort of backup!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Same problem (Ripwave) ...must be dns problem ..having to use dial up to get to boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Couldn't access any sites today. Rang tech support and there was a message saying they were experiencing network problems across the network. Seems to be back up now.

fine here now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Yea seems to be fixed now.. i couldnt access ebay at all and some other sites

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

ya same happened to me... couldnt even access boards:eek:

fine now though, the wind probably did something to a mast somewhere...

• Advertisement
Advertisement