Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Exams

Options
  • 03-12-2006 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

When are yours?
    Mine start in a fortnight, and I haven't put in any real effort yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Start on Friday 15th. On till 20th. Not much effort into them, but the next two weeks were goin back over everything in most subjects and I know most of the stuff coming up anyway. Not major effort for them really. All I want is a half decent report really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

13th to 19th for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭opinionated

Started on friday, end wednesday...doin ****e...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

We're meant to have "continuous assessment" but I know we're getting a lump of a physics test in two weeks. Haven't really been told of any other tests, or else I wasn't listening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Milktrolley

They were meant to be on in our school from Monday November 20th to Friday December 1st. But they're rolling over to tomorrow and Tuesday because the photocopier was broken, and the computer network went down after someone sawed through a wire. The joys of modern education...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I get block classes instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 *richeal*

Started today with honours maths (pure joy as expected ;) )..and ending on Thurs.. The worst is that instead of being rewarded with xmas hols at the end we get 2 more weeks of normal skool 1st...

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

*richeal* wrote:
    Started today with honours maths (pure joy as expected ;) )..and ending on Thurs.. The worst is that instead of being rewarded with xmas hols at the end we get 2 more weeks of normal skool 1st...

That is so weird!! I had honours maths today too.My exams end on Thurs aswell and I've got another two weeks of normal school....Twin schools or something :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭madgal

Erm started last week and lasting right up to Christmas. We're still learning the material for the Christmas tests the day before + revision of the entire course. Sounds like fun eh!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Mine are just over...I am in ...oh..i dunno Disbelive....25% in my Accounting..dunno what happend to me..Didnt get it finished and just went blank in the test.....Gotta start with the Major study or else im fecked for next year..Advice to anyone laid back too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

mine are already done a c1 in everything:D cept a fail in irish lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Mine and Rozabeez's school doesn't do them for 3rd and 6th years, \o/ Mocks start early in Feb though, so not much of a respite.

Advertisement