Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800i and N73 Vodafone now out

• 03-12-2006 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

I have a vodafone little cataloge of phones and the k800i and the n73 are in it.I got it in the paper.The prices are as follows

K800i Ready to go=329 euro
    K800i Pay Monthly=189 euro

N73 Ready to go=399 euro
    N73 Pay Monthly=259 euro

Ready to go phones come with 120 credit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Dman001 wrote:
    K800i Pay Monthly=189 euro

99 on O2. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

don't seem to be on the vodafone website yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

xanthor wrote:
    99 on O2. :D

€3 on O2 Germany. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭dubal

N73 is 430 sim free... not much of a deal so

Dubal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Sim free - Sony Ericsson K800i - €350.74

http://www.onedaymobile.ie/#438X0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Sengoku79

Yeah Vodafone really starting to piss me off, their pre christmas price gouging of the customer is really annoying, I've been eligible for an upgrade since August and have had to wait until now for any decent handsets to come out and then they expect you to pay almost 200% more than O2 for a phone that will probably drop to €60 after christmas arrrrggh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

€3 on O2 Germany. :D

We're being robbed! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

we dont have the n73 yet. i dont know if it will be in by xmas at this late stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

we dont have the n73 yet. i dont know if it will be in by xmas at this late stage

I assume from the word 'we' that you work for Vodafone.
    When the hell is the K800 going to be on the website? The F5 has faded off my keyboard from refreshing the page.

Of course if you don't work for Vodafone you won't know the answer, and maybe you've just got a split personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BigBudget

Vodafone on Grafton St told me end of January for the N73..

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Sengoku79 wrote:
    Yeah Vodafone really starting to piss me off, their pre christmas price gouging of the customer is really annoying, I've been eligible for an upgrade since August and have had to wait until now for any decent handsets to come out and then they expect you to pay almost 200% more than O2 for a phone that will probably drop to €60 after christmas arrrrggh.

i paid 99 euro for a k800i on o2, this was over 2 months ago.vodafone are just really slow and a rip off thats why i moved to o2 afew years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Aye, O2 seem to be getting some of the best handsets at some of the best prices. Though every time I go to O2 Germany's web site, I get really jealous! Phones like the K800i always seem to cost just a few euros over there, and you can get flat rate calls to all landlines + all O2 mobiles from €15 a month as well as a landline number on your mobile. Nothing like that here yet on any Irish network...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Aye, O2 seem to be getting some of the best handsets at some of the best prices. Though every time I go to O2 Germany's web site, I get really jealous! Phones like the K800i always seem to cost just a few euros over there, and you can get flat rate calls to all landlines + all O2 mobiles from €15 a month as well as a landline number on your mobile. Nothing like that here yet on any Irish network...
    yes i know, but thats ireland in general.everything is expensive in this country:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

Hooray!
    The K800i is now on the Vodafone site on RTG. €319 + €120 free credit.
    Compares favourably with O2 which is €349 + €90 free credit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Sengoku79 wrote:

Know how you feel, I'm the same and the N73 is the only phone in a long time that I like from Nokia... Darn Vodafone.

Advertisement