Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crysis movie

Options
  • 03-12-2006 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

look at this people its looking good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Yeah, those render farm movies really show off what a room full of super fast machines can do over the space of a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

It does look mighty tasty.

Cutting down trees with "Old Painless" ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

krazy_8s wrote:
    Yeah, those render farm movies really show off what a room full of super fast machines can do over the space of a few days.

2x7900gtx :<>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Mojito

krazy_8s wrote:

1 x 8800GTX + Intel E6600 duo core :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Crytek ftw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

opps I suppose I should have watched the movies first. I just thought they were the render farm ones released a while ago.

Anybody else notice the slowdown when he was blowing up the hut with the rocket launcher, looked like it was hitting around 5 fps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 origamii

a lot of crysis movies can be seen here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Most, if not all, Crysis videos can be found here:
    http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2509

The latest flythrough one is marvellous.

Also, it was announced the game has been delayed until mid next year or something :( :mad: , that will give everyone time to update their PCs with SUPER MEGA EVERYTHING!

Advertisement