Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed..

• 03-12-2006 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

Would somebody be willing to help me figure out the autographs of 2 Divas if i was to mail them a photo of a signed top thats going for a charity auction. I have Jazz, Stacy, Victoria,Terri and Molly but i cant figure out the last 2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

BOHS wrote:
    Would somebody be willing to help me figure out the autographs of 2 Divas if i was to mail them a photo of a signed top thats going for a charity auction. I have Jazz, Stacy, Victoria,Terri and Molly but i cant figure out the last 2.
    yea of course post them up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

Cheers,its the bottom left anf right that i ain't to sure about

there are 2 tops signed by them so here is another pic if it helps..

im sure that the one on the bottom right is lita's but im not 100% of the one on the very left....i THINK that it is jackie gayda's.By the way, I do know that the heart at the top of the one on the left is something that trish has in her autographs but it doesnt look like hers at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, the bottom right definitely looks like Lita. Don't know if that's Jackie on the left though..could be Lilian Garcia?

EDIT: Actually, I'm certain that it's Lilian now after lookin at it again!

• Advertisement

Fozzy wrote:
    Yeah, the bottom right definitely looks like Lita. Don't know if that's Jackie on the left though..could be Lilian Garcia?

EDIT: Actually, I'm certain that it's Lilian now after lookin at it again!

damn I didnt even think of her when I was going through the list of divas.BOHS,where did you manage to get all those signatures from?

Cheers lads,the WWE donated them just over a year ago. They were for a Ebay auction that was delayed and will now take place prob next week. There are other item likee signed t-shirt from Eddie Guerrero, Signed Mags and signed dvd's as well.

Advertisement