Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City/Connaught Tribune - Difference?

Options
  • 03-12-2006 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering, is the actual print of the City/Connaught tribune different?

I'm after an article that's in the tribune, but can't find it in the City Tribune, I guess it was in the Connaught tribune?

If so, does anyone have a copy of this weeks Connacht Tribune? I'm after an article in it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

There is a difference alright,alot of the main reports are the same but then obviously with the city you get local city reports and vice versa.

Cant help you with a copy.You should still be able to get a copy handy somewhere as its weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Ah it wasn't anything important, just a humorous article I would have liked to read :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

definately a copy in my parent's house, i'm 10 miles out, but have no problem dropping it somewhere in town for you.
    there's also a chance some of the newsagents haven't disposed of their un-sold copies yet.let me know .

galwayrush wrote:
    definately a copy in my parent's house, i'm 10 miles out, but have no problem dropping it somewhere in town for you.
    there's also a chance some of the newsagents haven't disposed of their un-sold copies yet.let me know .

There should be an atricle about a certain ex-counsiler (sp) coming back on a Shannon flight a little 'merry' ... If you get a chance to read it you migh tjust give me a synopsis of it ;) Or a scan would be excellent - I'll buy ya a pint if I ever meet ya! I'll be in Sligo all week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

no problem John, i'll look it up and let you know.:cool:

• Advertisement

galwayrush wrote:
    no problem John, i'll look it up and let you know.:cool:

Legend :)

Advertisement