Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassetts

Options
  • 03-12-2006 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

As some of you will remember I lost my Cav Molly about four weeks ago, she past away in her sleep after a short illness. She is still hugely missed and tbh I dont think I will ever get over her.

Anyways, before Molly died we had been planning to get a Bassett for quite awhile. I'm just wondering does anyone have a breeder number for in and around Dublin. I tried the Club secretary but she is yet to get back to me.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Check out ASH animal rescue at the bottom of this link
    http://www.irishanimals.ie/breedrescue.html
    BASSET HOUNDS We rescue Basset Hounds and rehome them. We never have puppies, but do have young adult and adult dogs. All dogs are spayed and neutered before rehoming. If you have not had a Basset before, we would be happy to talk to you about the characteristics of the breed. CONTACT: ASH Rescue Wicklow 0508 733 96 or e-mail

Advertisement