Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to buy premiership tickets????

• 03-12-2006 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

I want to buy 2 premiership tickets for a game in March.
    How do I go about this????
    Are they on sale yet.
    They're for a christmas present

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

whassupp2 wrote:
    I want to buy 2 premiership tickets for a game in March.
    How do I go about this????
    Are they on sale yet.
    They're for a christmas present

Unlikely they're on sale yet.

What match?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Was`hopin to get Liverpool V Man U for a pool supporter.
    They're not available yet on the pool website but I thought there might be other ways of getting them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Could try travel agents here?

http://www.mcinerneysports.com/liverpool.htm

No idea how expensive they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Thanks. I'll look into it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

You won't get them on the Pool site, Utd games have a condition where you have to have had so many games on your fancard to be applicable to enter a lottery for tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Those packages are generally far more expensive than if you were to put the trip together yourself. Try going through the supporters club and see if you can get a match membership which would entitle you to ticket allocation. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

whassupp2 wrote:
    Was`hopin to get Liverpool V Man U for a pool supporter.
    They're not available yet on the pool website but I thought there might be other ways of getting them.

I like your optimism.

If you want to get Tickets for a Liverpool supporter, then your best bet would be on of the smaller games, ie Charlton or Watford.

Or, if you want to sit with the oher teams supporters you will almost certainly get tickets for somewhere like Blackburn or Bolton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Is it hard to get tickets for united games? If 4 people went off would they all get tickets in the supporter bars or outside the game??

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭GetOffMyPatch

It is possible to get tickets outside the ground or in bars etc but for a match like Pool v UTD, you would pay top dollar.

My mate paid 110 STG a few years back outside OT.

Going via a supporters club is your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Atlas_IRL wrote:
    Is it hard to get tickets for united games? If 4 people went off would they all get tickets in the supporter bars or outside the game??

people usually sell tickets beacuse a mate couldn't make it, so you would end up with tickets in different parts of the ground. You may get very lucky, but it's a big risk to take.

• Advertisement
Advertisement