Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AXA Raheny 5 2007

Options
  • 03-12-2006 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hi All,
    The AXA Raheny 5 2007 will take place on Sunday January 28th.

Entries have already opened and are available at www.rahenyshamrock.com

The Raheny 5 Roadshow will also be taking entries at the Port Tunnel road race on Sunday 9th and then at the Aware 10k in the Pheonix Park on the 17th.

This year's entrance will get a €50 New Business voucher for AXA Insurance.

All details available at www.rahenyshamrock.com

if anyone has any question please ask

Cheers
    Dave

P.S. I would just like to congratulate Vinny Mulvey(who views these boards) on his selection for the Irish team for next week's European Cross Country Championships.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

What's the route? Maybe you could produce one at Gmaps Pedometer and post the URL you get when you click Save Route.

How many people generally enter? Is there a DART station nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭DaveH

Hi Daymobrew.
    I will post a map of the route in the next few days.

We generally have 2,000 entrants. Raheny Dart Station is a 5 minute walk from the start.

Cheers
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

It seems like it was only a couple of months ago since the last one...cant wait!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

DaveH wrote:
    I will post a map of the route in the next few days.
    Have you had a chance to draw up a map? A text description would be good, then I can give it a try in Gmaps Pedometer.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=632211

Should be a great day as usual. Uphill along Watermill road at about 4 mile, but the rest is mostly flat.

Enjoy, and good luck,

Domer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Took part in this today, had a great day. Well done to all concerned.

Advertisement