Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash in Donegal?

Options
  • 03-12-2006 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all, am moving to Donegal early next year and am on the look out for any squash clubs or courts in the Donegal town - Ballyshannon area. Anybody come across any on their travels?

Thanks
    Conleth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I don't know about Donegal Town or Ballyshannon but there are squash courts in the Riversdale Leisure Centre in Strabane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭conleth

Thanks Smashey

Strabane could be an option - so far I've come up with Sligo and Letterkenny. Sligo would be the closest from Ballyshannon, which will be my nearest town when I get up there. I've heard talk of a squash court that is part of the secondary school in Ballyshannon but from what I hear it's sort of closed although there are still be a few people playing there - sounds like they're trying to limit it though.

Advertisement