Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sacred help! Please?

Options
  • 03-12-2006 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Hey all! I was wondering if there is any solution to my problem. I play the game Sacred quite a bit! I prefer to play it multiplayer co-op with a friend! We got pretty far and because I was hosting the game on my pc (by the way we were playing on local network) I was the only one that could save it! So when we go back to play the next day I create game click load and I am right back where i saved it! Fine! But then my friend joins the game with the same character as before but appears right back at the beginning while i am happily a few hundred miles to his left! Is there any way to get him to where he was when we saved? thx!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Going to move this across to Games, might be more chance of someone knowing how to help there.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

ok I managed to get past this problem but now I realy need help! I have an awesome singleplayer character! I want to use him in Local Network! Is this possible? plz help! thx.

Advertisement