Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA San Andreas, Flying Issue

• 03-12-2006 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i have GTA SA at home on PC and well all is good except this, whenever i go to the Airport and want to Gain access to the Ramp ( Aircraft Area ) i keep being told something like this "you need a pilots licence to enter...the flying school will help you.." My question is this, where the hell is the Flying School!!!! i dont want to have to resort to using cheats just to gain acces like using the rocket pack. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

well m8 first of all you have to do work for a guy called Torinno[spelling] in Las Venturas..After a while you buy a abonded airfield near AREA 51 or the no fly zone..he then asks you to learn how to fly and they flying school then becomes available...so takes a while before u can get flying..hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Thank you very much Sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

If you want to get a Dodo straight away, just get a car, park it next to the security guys hut, jump onto the car, jump onto the roof of the hut and in you are. All planes except dodo's are locked but take a dodo, see some sights and if you leave the Los Santos Area...Well dont say I didnt warn you. The military will be on your ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

or you can take one of those car transporters with the big ramps on the back, park it up outside the wall then ride a motorbike or a car up it to get inside the airport grounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Same thing as mine, except your sounds more fun. (*loads San Andreas*)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

yeah, its quite hard to find one of them bas*ard transporters when you need one though! when you dont need one theyre everywhere :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

yup and 9 times outta 10 youve drove across the whole city with one towards the airport and on the last turn u flip over and booooooooommmmmmmmm:( :(:( cruel game at times

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

All you need to get into the airport early is a car - of pretty much any type.

Go to the los santos international airport entrance. Drive along the street until there are no fences at the top of the wall, park your car next to the wall, then jump on the car, then jump up onto the wall, then you're in. You should be able to fly the personal jet thats there.

To get a license, all you need is airtime. Once you've passed a certain amount of time in the air, you have a license and you'll be let into any airport after that.

Advertisement