Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm so sick of Boards!!!

Options
  • 03-12-2006 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Right I've kept my mouth shut for far too long!!!!

Why is boards loading so incredibly and utterly fast? I can't very well get a cup of tea with biscuits if the page loads in two seconds now, can I!? I think its a disgrace, I subcribe and pay your wage!!! If you don't sort out theses speed issues I will either stop paying your wages or get you to make my tea for me!!

And another thing, why are the mods so decent and fair? Why can't I have corrupt volunteers to give out about? Its the Irish way, I demand the admins and all the mods answer me mockingly post haste!

One final question... Why am I able to search the forums? Its now far to easy to find a thread you were looking for. This is unacceptable, I demand a bureaucrat be put in place to make info harder to find...

Plus boards needs less cowbell

K thnx
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Because you touch yourself at night.
    Unrelated: Get a webcam.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

My last webcam cracked, set itself on fire and jumped into the inlet of a jet engine. I've stopped touching myself at night, on doctors orders, now I wait till I get to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

tba wrote:
    Why can't I have corrupt volunteers to give out about?
    I've actually been deeply corrupt all along, but the victims of my corruption are so deeply traumatised that they never, ever complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,906 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gave me a laugh tba!

Noice one! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Talliesin wrote:
    I've actually been deeply corrupt all along, but the victims of my corruption are so deeply traumatised that they never, ever complain.

Can I borrow that corruption for dummehs and how to join the clique books? I can't seem to get the hang of it. :)
    Nice post tba, brought a tear to my eye, makes modship worthwhile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

OMG¬!!!!! I declare vaginal war on YORE MA!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

OMG proper feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Right I've kept my mouth shut for far too long!!!!

Why is boards loading so incredibly and utterly fast? I can't very well get a cup of tea with biscuits if the page loads in two seconds now, can I!? I think its a disgrace, I subcribe and pay your wage!!! If you don't sort out theses speed issues I will either stop paying your wages or get you to make my tea for me!!

And another thing, why are the mods so decent and fair? Why can't I have corrupt volunteers to give out about? Its the Irish way, I demand the admins and all the mods answer me mockingly post haste!

One final question... Why am I able to search the forums? Its now far to easy to find a thread you were looking for. This is unacceptable, I demand a bureaucrat be put in place to make info harder to find...

Plus boards needs less cowbell

K thnx

lol wipe the ****e off ur nose ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Everything needs less cowbell. Cowbells need less cowbell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This thread is to good for Feedback - to the Cuckoos Nest Shirley?

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,906 ✭✭✭✭Basq

However, this post needs more...

Oyster2.gif

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Mike65 wrote:
    This thread is to good for Feedback - to the Cuckoos Nest Shirley?

Mike.
    Yeah, in about an hour.

And stop calling me surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

And stop calling me surely.

hulla.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

magick wrote:
    lol wipe the ****e off ur nose ;)
    I did a course

BrownNose.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Talliesin wrote:

but we do have a support group!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I couldn't agree more. And what about if you don't pay - you can still use all this for nothing!!!!!!1111oneeleven. The cheek of them!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Indeed macros... frankly I'm disgusted that, despite me never paying a single penny to boards.ie, I have been provided with a platform to talk about practically any topic at any time of the day.

I much prefered it when people put barriers of entry up and bled you dry of every spare euro you had, before shafting you with an unsadisfactory service that was of no benefit to you whatsoever.

Advertisement