Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another PHP issue (Google Pages)

Options
  • 04-12-2006 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Does PHP not work when it is uploaded onto google pages? anytime i try and run a php page it tells me that i have to download it and even then it just opens up in an editor. on any other site PHP works fine, like this one for example!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Don't get the question... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Parsing problem I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

1der wrote:
    Does PHP not work when it is uploaded onto google pages? anytime i try and run a php page it tells me that i have to download it and even then it just opens up in an editor. on any other site PHP works fine, like this one for example!

what is the code of your php page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Googlepages probably dont explicitly enable php parsing because they want to discourage people using their free googlepages for "serious" hosting. You could search for free PHP hosts as some do provide PHP support.

Advertisement