Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag Science Easy?

Options
  • 04-12-2006 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd get an opinion on this..

Sitting the Leaving this year, I have six honours, one of which is maths which I am only fair at, considering taking on another subject to make up the points I lose in maths.

From what I hear Ag Science has one of the shortest courses? I've heard from one or two that its the way to go if you're taking on another subject.

Any information I would really appreciate! Also I should point out I know absolutely nothing about farming, but I'm good at learning things off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I know a few people doing Ag Science. Afaik, it involves a tone of learning, but can be done in under a year. Or at least that's how they do it in my school. XD. Apparently if you have biology some things in it are supposed to be really similar and overlap.

Advertisement